- We host special events such as engagements, elopements, honeymoon, anniversaries. In fact over the years several guests have gotten engaged, spent their honeymoon, and then return on their 10th and 25th year anniversary to the same spot, building memories and traditions that are unique. Some eloped, only to return many years later seeking to re-invent themselves. This is the perfect place to simply elope, for your intimate perfect celebration, the perfect spot to get away. Please contact us as soon as you begin your planning so we can set aside time for your special affair. Four night minimum stay for weddings.
- Nantucket has the perfect spots to elope whether a historic site, a beach, or your favorite special place. Eloping to Nantucket is dreamy. You and your loved one can elope to any special spot whether on a beach sharing a bonding moment, or the place where love. Years to come you can return to that special spot over and over again.
- Find out why Nantucket is the best place to spend a honeymoon. A quiet historic town easily accesible. Come discover the beauty and nature of Nantucket. See the activities and attractions that make Nantucket a special place. Spring, Summer, Fall is the best time to come and enjoy Nantucket. Beach sunning, bike riding, art galleries hopping, shopping are all within reach.
- Century House offers a charming hospitality in a historic setting, with 21st century amenities. Be it your first year anniversary, your fift, tenth, twenty or fifty. We enjoy celebrating with you. Nantucket is a great place for anniversaries as you and your loved one have the option of getting away from the hustle and bustle of daily life and discovering the charm of Nantucket Island. Fine dining restaurants or low key alternatives are always available.
GROUPS. UNIQUELY CENTURY HOUSE EVENTS
- Century House is the oldest continuously operating guesthouse on Nantucket Island. The breezy wrap-around veranda, gardens, large patio, in the elite residential Cliff Road location, walking distance to the the sparkling beaches of Nantucket, restaurants and town, makes it the best and favorite vacation spot for the weary traveler looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. Century House completed a seven year renovation in 2013, updating its rooms and the outside veranda, garden, and patio. Century House offers a charming hospitality in a historic setting, with 21st century amenities. Groups are welcome. Minimum stays required.
Cranberries, cobblestones and clam chowder
Endless empty beaches
Names like Sacachacha, ‘Sconset and Sankaty
Take – your- breath – away houses
Undulating sand dunes at Surfside
Riding the bike trail down to Madaket
Yachts with billowing sails rounding Brant Point Lighthouse
Hearing the sound of the fog horn
Orange glow of Halloween jack o’lanterns
Unparalleled view from the Congregational Church tower
Sid Willis paintings and sudden sea mist
Experiencing serenity of Smith’s Point
Exquisite, elegant light ship baskets
Nestling in front of the fire and chatting with new found friends
Jean and Gerry our warm genial hosts
Omnipresent smell of pine whilst out cycling
Yellow, red and russet of autumn in Nantucket